Sunday, March 11, 2007

(Superstar DJs) Here we go

This site intends to pass comment on the music that is out there every day, being consumed all day by the unsuspecting and passive public.

Likewise I might attend the odd gig and maybe stick that on here, or if a decent album or similar passes my way I might pass ill-informed and misguided comment on those too.

Mostly, it is intended to be about the everyday stuff that pops up and causes some kind of reaction. Some band doing a Candy Flip-style cover of The Smiths (on the O.C. a couple of weeks back - made me get The Smiths on the iPod again), or a weird remix overheard on a pirate station that you can't find again (this week as I was driving home late one night - could have been a Young Knives remix).

That's the intention anyway. Might all turn out completely different.

No comments: